If you smell gas or suspect a leak turn off the gas at the mains supply immediately and then leave your property.

Contact the Gas Emergency National Grid 0800 111 999 if you
  • smell gas
  • have a gas leak
  • suspect carbon monoxide

Or contact KVU Services & Maintenances 8866730500
We have a legal duty to undertake a gas safety inspection and service every year.

You must let council contractors into your property so they can carry out inspections. If they are refused access, we may seek a court injunction to carry out the inspection.
Installing your own appliances